THE INTERSECT GROUP RANKED AS ONE OF AMERICA’S BEST PROFESSIONAL RECRUITING FIRMS!
The Intersect Group is excited to announce our place on Forbes’ “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms” for 2018. “It is an honor to receive such positive feedback from candidates, HR managers and recruiting experts. We are grateful for the recognition!”, says Rebecca Rogers Tijerino, CEO of The Intersect Group. “We provide a flexible and inspired approach to the modern workplace, with an old-school commitment to treating people right. I am confident that our approach helps us build deep relationships with our candidates and clients, as evidenced by the positive feedback on Forbes’ survey.”
The Forbes ranking is based on two surveys:
- Clients: 4,500 candidates and HR-managers as clients of recruitment firms within the last three years
- Experts: 30,000 external recruiters from recruiting firms were invited, as experts, to share their market insights
6,500 respondents took the surveys with more than 14,500 nominations of recruiting firms.
The 250 best recruiting firms in each category were ranked based on the number of nominations and recommendations as well as the assessment in the various evaluation areas across the groups of participants.
Learn more about Forbes’ selection process.
Candidates appreciate the healthy doses of tough love and unmatched support we give to them and our clients appreciate that we know their business as if we are part of their team.
What are people saying about TIG:
- “My talent manager has always been right there by my side. TIG’s always been very interested in if I was challenged, was the job meeting my expectations, how I am performing, how am I getting along with the client, so it’s been a great experience.” – Candidate
- “Character is #1 on my list, and I was pleased to see that TIG always endeavors to do the right thing.” – TIG Colleague
- “I first heard about TIG through my own personal search. I was very fortunate, they helped me out of a tough situation and got me into a role that helped me develop my career. I’m very thankful for them.” – Client
Click here to view the list