- Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Public Policy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Experience in converting financial data into insights to drive high impact product decision making
- Strategic problem solver adept in mining and analyzing data with action-oriented reporting based on technical expertise and advanced programming techniques
- Skilled in building and sharing knowledge of emerging technologies and methodologies to foster a culture of innovation and attain key corporate goals
- Masterful at interpreting data, building tools, and measuring performance to ensure business profitability.
- Proven experience with Data Modeling / Financial Data Analysis / Data Science
- Programming knowledge includes: SQL, SSIS, SSRS, R, Python, Stata, SAS