FP&A Manager / Consultant
- Progressive finance professional with a MBA in Economics.
- Began her career in accounting before transitioning into corporate finance and has risen to Sr Financial Analyst, then Manager of corporate wide Planning/Budgeting and, most recently, as FP&A Manager.
- Track record of making improvements, including using Excel to drive automation and efficiency in planning models.
- Facilitated UAT to optimize reporting and system requirements.
- Liaison between IT and all of the business units/divisions to support their reporting and budgeting needs.
- Facilitated the budget process for all functions.
- Drove process improvements and worked with operations to dive efficiencies and profitability.
- Proven performer for TIG.
- Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables, Vlookups, financial modeling, etc.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, JDE