Are You Thinking About a Career Change? Read These 12 Quotes to Stay Inspired
We get it: Change is scary.
And the beginning of the year can be a challenge for many reasons. The post-holiday blues get a lot of people feeling like they’re in a funk. Depending on where you live, this time of year can also mean bad weather, cold temperatures and less daylight (although, the days are officially getting longer now!). Or, maybe you put off thinking about making a career change until after the New Year, and now you’re struggling with what you want to do next.
Whatever the case may be, you could likely use a little inspiration – and these are exactly the quotes you need to read and re-read to yourself.
12 Short Quotes to Stay Inspired During a Career Change
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” –Katharine Whitehorn
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” –Confucius
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” –Henry Ford
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” –Albert Einstein
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” –Yoda
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” –Steve Jobs
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” –Theodore Roosevelt
- “If you don’t feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.” –Paul F. Davis
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” –Farrah Gray
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” –Maya Angelou
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” –Milton Berle
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
At The Intersect Group, we’re passionate about new beginnings and fresh starts. If we can be of service to you as you consider new career opportunities, please: contact us.