Our specialty is finding great people to do great work for great companies in finance and accounting.
Every organization—regardless of size or structure—needs finance, accounting, audit, and tax guidance to compete. These insights often come from small F&A teams whose non-stop work feeds every aspect of an organization. When it comes to finding the right fit for F&A roles, a single person can make a huge impact. Staffing generalists just don’t have the resources to deliver the most qualified candidates on pressing schedules. At TIG, we believe resourcing for this critical area has to be timely—and it has to be specialized.
With an emphasis on F&A since our doors opened, we have the tenured experts who can handle even the most intricate F&A resourcing challenges.
The experience employers have when they are in need of people matters, and the experience people have when they are in search of a job matters. We prioritize both. We believe in working hard and building trust. We believe in people.
Our approach to finance and accounting staffing is different.
Upgrade your F&A Partnership
We began focusing on F&A over a decade ago when we realized how critical the intersection between F&A and IT was to our clients’ success. Many of our team members have past experience in F&A roles themselves and some bring over 20 years of experience in the field. Our profound and proven expertise is how we’re able to guide you through every step—and offer the best solutions along the way.
What we do
We partner with leading employers and top finance and accounting professionals and connect them in meaningful ways. We match on a series of critical touchpoints, including, of course, need and expertise but also ‘soft’ factors like personality and culture fit.
We don’t believe one size fits all.
Our finance and accounting staffing solutions are customizable and based entirely on need. They include:
- Project-based Staffing
- Direct Hire
- Executive Search
Want more information?
Reach out, and we’ll connect you with one of our client managers to help move your business forward.
What We’re Known For
Proudly, our work has earned us the following recognitions:
- Inc. 5000
- Forbes: America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Top Workplaces
- National Association for Business Resources: National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- National Association for Business Resources: Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- National Association for Business Resources: Dallas/Fort Worth’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Pacesetter
- ACG Atlanta: Georgia Fast 40
An expert approach to IT and Finance & Accounting staffing.
- Financial Technology
- Retail + Distribution
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Business Services
- and more!
We have organized our business not only by division – IT and Finance & Accounting – but also by specialty “pods.” Expert resourcing in account management and in recruiting means there is nothing generic about our approach.
In finance and accounting, we specialize in the following positions:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Compliance Manager
- SEC Reporting Professional
- Tax Professional
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Senior/Staff Accountant
- Accounting Manager
- Audit Professional
- Treasury Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- AP/AR/Payroll/Billing Specialist
- Cash Management Specialist
- And more!
Center of Excellence
The TIG Center of Excellence provides employers with exclusive access to:
- Expertise, insight and business analytics
- Data and information to inform hiring needs and decisions
- Better qualified candidates through detailed requirement gathering, consultation and analysis
- Market insights and dynamics, including supply, demand and pricing
- Targeted, proactive recruiting, including pre-screened, validated candidates
Modern businesses thrive on the insights they glean from the data and analytics they gather. The Intersect Group has identified both a need and an area of opportunity at the intersection of Business Analytics and staff augmentation.
FP&A Manager / Consultant
FP&A Consultant / Senior Analyst
Vice President, Finance
Many staffing agencies have a very general focus when it comes to recruiting. We operate differently. What truly sets us apart is our proactive approach for placing IT and Finance & Accounting candidates. With experienced recruiters who work collaboratively to continuously seek qualified candidates, you can tap into a pool of talent with the skillset you need. And when our candidate lands the ideal role at your organization, our job continues, ensuring their success and yours.
- Continually source qualified candidates, even before positions become available
- Access to discipline-specific recruiters and talent
- Evaluate candidates for relevant experience, technical skill and cultural fit
- Technologically advanced recruiting tools
- Hyper specialized and proactive recruitment strategy
- Relationship centered from start to finish
- Complete transparency with client and candidate qualifications
- Strategic, thorough client and candidate screenings result in quick, compatible matches
- Detailed client and candidate profiles ensure matches are mutually fitting
- Industry leading redeployment rates
From resume writing to onboarding tips, we have a repository of resources to help professionals and employers alike. Learn more about what we’re thinking, doing and seeing in the world of IT and Finance & Accounting staffing.