Families First Coronavirus Response Act
How to File for Unemployment Insurance
- To file an unemployment claim in Georgia, please go to https://www.dol.state.ga.us/fileaclaim
- Visit https://dol.georgia.gov/file-unemployment-insurance-claim for additional information
- To file an unemployment claim in North Carolina, visit https://des.nc.gov/apply-unemployment
- If you have any questions, you can contact their Customer Call Center at 888-737-0259.
- Apply for benefits anytime at https://twc.texas.gov/jobseekers/unemployment-benefits-services or by calling TWC’s Tele-Center at 800-939-6631 from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Central Time Monday through Friday.
Disclaimer: All companies should reach out to their employment attorney prior to enacting policies.