In Addition to Staffing, Here’s What Else Your Staffing Provider Should Be Doing for You
As a client company working with a staffing provider, your staffing partner should be:
- Positively contributing to your employer brand.
- Pipelining talent ahead of hiring needs.
- Attracting your targeted hiring profile(s) to your company.
- Decreasing time-to-fill rates and making markedly positive contributions to other key hiring metrics.
- Improving your employee retention and engagement rates.
A true staffing partner should be more than an order taker – they should be working with you to develop a hiring strategy that integrates with internal talent acquisition and human resources goals and processes.
If this isn’t happening, follow these two steps:
- Find a staffing partner who will.
- Contact us!