At The Intersect Group, our mission is to connect great people with great companies.
Since our founding in Atlanta, GA in 2006, The Intersect Group has expanded coast to coast with offices in eleven different markets. We believe our people should enjoy coming to work every day and value the client and candidate experience. It is because of those beliefs that we have earned accolades such as “Best and Brightest companies to Work For” and have been ranked on Inc 500’s fastest growing companies. At The Intersect Group, we are committed to providing our employees with continued training, growth opportunities, and a culture that is unmatched.
As a member of our recruiting team, you will play a critical role in fueling our growth in both our established and emerging markets. The Recruiter I role is our entry-level position, which is hyper-focused on training, development, and learning our business. Our goal is to teach you everything you need to know about the industry, train you in the fundamentals of recruiting and sales, and promote you into our Account Management position within your first four to six months with the company. If you are looking for a career with uncapped growth potential determined by your own merit and work ethic, The Intersect Group is the right place for you!
- Source candidates using a variety of methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, job applications, and performing candidate interviews
- Build and manage candidate relationships
- Partner with Account Managers on sales related activities
- Own your path to promotion
- A positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A strong work ethic
- A desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Your career path:
- Exceptional training and development is a core value of The Intersect Group. You’ll have access to continuous training, feedback, and mentoring that will position you for long-term success and opportunities for promotion.
- We will work with you to define your own personal and professional goals. Once we understand those goals, we will customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue
- You will have the opportunity to earn promotion into higher level roles within four to six months.
- Annual Sales winners qualify for an all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a +1 guest (psst – this year is going to be the Baha Mar Resort in the Bahamas!)
- Quarterly All-Star dinners for top producers in each market
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities for all levels of the business
- Uncapped earning potential, full employee benefits like medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, 12 paid Holidays, HSA contributions, 401k program, pet insurance, and complimentary access to financial advisors
- State of the art office building in the heart of downtown off East 6th street. Equipped with a state-of-the-art fitness center, and walking distance to tons of lunch spots, coffee shops, and garage parking access
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Team outings, and well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical wellness