At The Intersect Group, we are changing the talent conversation for good.
Founded in 2006, TIG has expanded coast to coast with 11 nationwide offices. Having won Best and
Brightest companies to work for, as well as being ranked on Inc 500’s fastest growing companies, we stay committed to providing our internal employees continued training and development, growth & advancement opportunities, community service, and a culture that is unmatched.
As a member of our growing and collaborative leadership team you will play a critical role in fueling our growth by leading my managing a regional market. A Sales Manager (SM) is a leadership position dedicated to training, coaching, mentoring, and empowering our delivery and salesforce. This will entail weekly one-on-one coaching’s with your team of salespeople (Account Managers), performance management of the delivery and salesforce, training and development, and interactive role-playing and teaching(s), high-level clientele negotiations and closings, and management of a P&L for your respective market. We utilize the most progressive strategies and state of the art technology to leverage our recruitment abilities, and our SMs lead the charge in driving forward production for their respective market.
If you are someone who has a track record of success in the staffing industry (year over year) and are looking for an opportunity to get out of production, into management, then a Sales Manager role at The Intersect Group is the perfect opportunity to step into a higher level of responsibility and leadership.
- Execute a strong metrics-oriented Sales and Delivery culture in the regional office
- Consult and build trusted value-added relationships with clientele to support their business goals by effectively presenting TIGs capabilities
- Attract, train, manage & retain top talent within the sales team
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Develop sales strategies to grow existing business and secure new business
- Cross-sell higher value engagements to The Intersect Group’s client base
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with the various internal groups along with the account management team
- Grow revenue within the territory to meet established top-line targets while continuing to expand our footprint as well as diversify the services being delivered
- Manage a team of recruiters and account managers, who facilitate the entire life cycle recruiting from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing, and hiring
- Help mentor and develop an effective plan to pipeline key talent available for immediate hire
- Leverage your experience to source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media platforms to find and attract the very best IT candidates
- Develop Account Managers and recruiters to fill temporary short- and long-term positions with our clients
- Match candidate skills/desires/personality with client needs
- Conduct clientele calls to prep for interviews as well as brief and debrief post-interview
- Negotiate terms of employment with IT candidates
- Actively participate in networking groups and other business programs to generate passive IT candidates
- Utilize Applicant Tracking and Customer Relationship Management systems to track and monitor progress and activity
- Collaborate with a team to develop best practices in the industry
Your career path:
- We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. You’ll have access to training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success with continuing training programs (yearly), opportunities for promotion, and opportunity to lead and manage a team where your presence and ability, will be the catalyst for a market’s growth and a recruiter’s promotion.
- From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to professional development training and career mapping – we’ll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
- We give you the opportunity to help define your own personal and professional goals. Then we’ll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
- You will have the opportunity to earn promotion into regional leadership roles such as Market Director, and even further – Regional Vice Presidency.
- Leadership/Management skills
- Goal oriented, sense of urgency, efficient, and deadline driven
- Time management, patient, perseverant, and persistent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates honesty, realist, and integrity
- Exudes self-confidence, self-motivation, work-ethic, and drive
- Team player, adaptable, and flexible
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- To attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Guaranteed Annual Incentive Trips
- Guaranteed Incentive Units (IUs)
- Quarterly & Annual Cash Bonuses
- Quarterly All-Star Recognition (dinner/trip to another region)
- Full benefits, 401K, complimentary access to financial advisors, Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), and sick time
- Fun monthly events (e.g., costume contests, cook-offs, happy hours, etc.)
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
- Client and Candidate appreciation events
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.