Job Title: Automation Developer
Contract length: 6 months
Work Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Overview: Automation and manual testing for applications.
Day to Day:
- Write both manual and automated test cases/scripts and execute them in all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- Manage and enforce detailed accessibility, analytics, and functional requirements while collaborating with Product, Design, and Development partners to ensure quality standards are met for all requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of front-end application systems.
- Experienced in the design, testing, debugging, and maintenance of front-end, web-based applications.
- The candidate will also provide feedback to and respond to peer reviews, as well as participate in all applicable agile ceremonies
Required Skills & Technologies:
- 3-5 years of WebdriverIO and automation testing experience rather than manual testing
- Ability to lead a team and develop without ramp up time
- Utilize E2E testing stack
- Local to Denver, CO
Nice to Have:
- Chrome Developer’s Console
Number years of experience: 3-5 years
Industry preferred: Telecommunication