Innovator, Collaborator, Competitor. Daniel has spent eight years identifying and securing emerging tech talent and projects across numerous geographical markets.
Daniel’s experience as consultative leader and sales professional in technology has been highlighted by both his experience in building new organizations from scratch, as well as in his ability to create staffing plans to scale large, established companies. Daniel was drawn to TIG by the strong company brand in Atlanta, as well as the opportunity to work with some of the best sales and business development professionals in the business.
- Hometown: Detroit, MI
- Alma mater: University of West Georgia
- Interesting fact: I won the City-Wide Spelling Bee in 5th grade
- Best vacay: Kapalua
- Karaoke song: Highway to the Danger Zone
- Hobbies: Golf, traveling, writing
- Favorite teams: Detroit Lions and Michigan Wolverines
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielyoussif/
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org