Client Advocate. Servant Leader. Employee Champion. Mandi joins The Intersect Group with 13-years of staffing industry experience. Prior to joining TIG as the Sales Manager for our Greenville location, she held several positions of increasing responsibility from Recruiting to Area Vice President. Mandi is known for helping clients solve their staffing issues and building highly productive teams. She is heavily involved in the community with active memberships in Big Brothers Big Sisters, GirlUP, and PMAC. Her passion for helping people in the community extends to those with whom she works – employees, clients, and candidates.
- Hometown: Alpharetta, GA
- Alma Mater: Clemson – GO TIGERS!
- Favorite Quote: Don’t Worry. Be Happy – Bob Marley
- Interesting Fact: I learned to water ski when I was 3 and slalom ski when I was 6
- Karaoke Song: Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Favorite Band: St. Paul and the Broken Bones
- Favorite Sports Team: Clemson Tigers
- Hobbies: Hiking, Biking, Water Skiing, live music, and health and fitness
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mandi-segale-62631642/
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org