Game changer. Master of dry wit. Michael has spent over 25 years working in sales, marketing, client services, technology operations and finance. His expertise is in performance management and he’s operationally savvy with an eye for a strong profit margin.
Michael began his career at Arthur Anderson as an audit manager, and as he explored other companies, he quickly proved his financial muscle to become the CFO of Impact Innovations Group. He spent five years at Synq Solutions as CEO, where he developed key relationships with leading brands that included AT&T, Starbucks and JPMorgan Chase. Michael also served as CFO of Fabric.com, a subsidiary of Amazon.com. Skilled in mergers, acquisitions and raising capital, Mike keeps us on the money train.
- Hometown: Atlanta, GA
- Alma mater: Miami University
- Interesting fact: Used to work at the circus
- Favorite band: The Strokes
- Karaoke song: She Sells Sanctuary (The Cult)
- Favorite team: Manchester United
- Favorite quote: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” – Albert Einstein
- Hobbies: Spending time with his family, soccer and cooking
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-snyder-b20b1213/
Email me at email@example.com