Progressive. Passionate. Loves to produce results. Nicole drives success for The Intersect Group’s Finance & Accounting candidates and clients. With six years of experience supporting a variety of industries, including logistics, retail, manufacturing and government, she leads our team of F&A Client Managers as they help find solutions and develop recruitment strategies for our clients. Nicole enjoys connecting people and facilitating lasting relationships that change organizational landscapes. Prior to TIG, she built expertise as a Technical Recruiter, Business Development Manager and Executive Senior Partner while at Diversant and Lucas Group. She’s a great listener and focuses on partnering with our clients to identify the best solutions for them.
- Hometown: Memphis, Tennessee
- Alma mater: University of Georgia – Go Dawgs!
- Interesting fact: “I am a yoga instructor.”
- Favorite band: REM
- Karaoke song: Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Best Vacation: I LOVE Miami!
- All Time Favorite Song: Orange Crush – REM
- Hobbies: I spend most of my free time with my son, husband and friends. I love yoga, being outside, cooking and watching football!
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-spain-9584015a/
Email me at email@example.com